[content_band style=”color: #222;” class=”cat-food” bg_color=”#ffffff” border=”horizontal” inner_container=”true”]
[custom_headline type=”left” level=”h2″ looks_like=”h3″ accent=”true”]Shopping[/custom_headline]
[custom_headline type=”left” level=”h2″ looks_like=”h3″ accent=”true”]VOCABULARY CHECK[/custom_headline]
[x_accordion][x_accordion_item title=”Click here to check the meaning” open=”false”]
- a sale means a special event where items in the store have a cheaper price than usual.
- on sale means the item has a cheaper price than usual.
- price means the amount of money something costs.
- off means the amount of discount offered for an item.
- clerk means a person who works in a department store or clothing store who helps you shop.
- cashier means a person who works at the register, but doesn’t help you shop.
- final sale means the item is not returnable or exchangable.
- return means to bring your purchase back to the store .
- refund means the money you receive when you return an item.
- exchange means switch the item you bought for another item.