[content_band style=”color: #222;” class=”cat-food” bg_color=”#ffffff” border=”horizontal” inner_container=”true”]
[custom_headline type=”center” level=”h2″ looks_like=”h3″ accent=”true”]Conversation 8 Dictation[/custom_headline]
[custom_headline type=”center” level=”h2″ looks_like=”h3″ accent=”true”]Ready for a challenge? Let’s try dictation.[/custom_headline]
- Listen to the conversation.
- Write down what you hear in the in the box below.
- Click the [x_highlight type=”dark” style=”text-shadow: none; color: white; background-color: #3974d2;”]CHECK IT[/x_highlight] button to see the transcript.
[custom_headline type=”left” level=”h2″ looks_like=”h3″ accent=”true”]VOCABULARY CHECK[/custom_headline]
[x_accordion][x_accordion_item title=”Click here to check the vocabulary in this lesson” open=”false”]
- book: We use book as a verb to mean make a reservation. You can book a hotel room, book a table at a restaurant, book a flight, and so on.
- taken care of : Here, taken care of means to do the thing that you are supposed to do; to deal with doing something.
- steep : Steep means very expensive.
- a fortune : A fortune is a large amount of money.