[content_band style=”color: #222;” class=”cat-food” bg_color=”#ffffff” border=”horizontal” inner_container=”true”]
Listen to the conversation and then answer the following questions
Or…for a bigger challenge, try this dictation exercise and see the transcript.
[custom_headline type=”left” level=”h2″ looks_like=”h3″ accent=”true”]VOCABULARY CHECK[/custom_headline]
[x_accordion][x_accordion_item title=”Click here to check the vocabulary in this lesson” open=”false”]
- place an order: When you order something, conversationally we usually say, place an order.
- dozen: A dozen means 12 things.
- turnout: This means the number of people who attend an event.
- use up : The phrasal verbuse up means to consume everything.
- go for : The phrasal verb go for means to accept something.