[content_band style=”color: #222;” class=”cat-food” bg_color=”#ffffff” border=”horizontal” inner_container=”true”]
[custom_headline type=”center” level=”h2″ looks_like=”h3″ accent=”true”]Announcement 5 Dictation[/custom_headline]
[custom_headline type=”center” level=”h2″ looks_like=”h3″ accent=”true”]Ready for a challenge? Let’s try dictation.[/custom_headline]
- Listen to the announcement.
- Write down what you hear in the in the box below.
- Click the [x_highlight type=”dark” style=”text-shadow: none; color: white; background-color: #3974d2;”]CHECK IT[/x_highlight] button to see the transcript.
[custom_headline type=”left” level=”h2″ looks_like=”h3″ accent=”true”]VOCABULARY CHECK[/custom_headline]
[x_accordion][x_accordion_item title=”Click here to check the vocabulary in this lesson” open=”false”]
- SUV: SUV is means Sport Utility Vehicle and is a type of car that is generally higher off the ground than a sedan and can be used as an off-road vehicle. We pronounce each letter of SUV (ess-you-vee).
- Lot: Lot is short for parking lot and generally, a car dealer has a big lot where the cars are on display.