- a sale means a special event where items in the store have a cheaper price than usual.
- on sale means the item has a cheaper price than usual.
- price means the amount of money something costs.
- off means the amount of discount offered for an item.
- clerk means a person who works in a department store or clothing store who helps you shop.
- cashier means a person who works at the register, but doesn’t help you shop.
- final sale means the item is not returnable or exchangable.
- return means to bring your purchase back to the store .
- refund means the money you receive when you return an item.
- exchange means switch the item you bought for another item.