DATING & ROMANCE
- When you go on a date, you go out with a person that you are romantically interested in.
- When you bump into someone, you meet them by chance.
- Hang out means to spend relaxing or leisure time. (Remember, hang is an irregular verb: hang – hung – hung)
- When you are dating someone, you are in a romantic relationship with that person.
- When you are going out with someone, you are in a romantic relationship with only that person.
- When you propose, you ask someone to marry you.
- When two people are are engaged, they have a promise to get married.
- A wedding is an event that unites two people in marriage. A wedding includes the ceremony, which brings the couple together and the reception, which is the celebration of the new marriage.
- The bride is the woman on the wedding day.
- The groom is the man on the wedding day.
- The honeymoon is a vacation taken by a newly married couple to celebrate their new marriage.