This Course Opens In December 2020
Enter Your Email Below To Get The News When This Course Opens
You'll also be on the email list for other free English lessons a few times a week.
Learn 75 Confusing English Vocabulary Words
Learn to distinguish 35 sets of similar, confusing English Vocabulary words and phrases
What you'll learn
By the end of this course you'll understand the meaning and usage of 75 commonly confused English Vocabulary words
2 Hours on-demand video
4 Downloadable Resources
You should be able to speak and understand a basic level of English and understand written English.
You should know basic, everyday English Vocabulary
Welcome to the 75 Confusing English Vocabulary Words Course. In this course, you will study 35 sets of English vocabulary words and phrases that are often confused in English. This English vocabulary is confusing for a lot of people because sometimes two different words in English, translate to only one word in another language, or vice-versa.
The course is divided into seven different English vocabulary sections covering adjectives, adverbs, nouns, prepositions, and other words and phrases.
If you are unsure which English vocabulary word to use in which situation, this course is for you. Understanding this vocabulary and using it correctly will help you improve your English conversation and make yourself better understood when you use English.
For each set of English vocabulary words, there is:
- An explanation of the use and meaning.
- Example sentences showing how the vocabulary is used.
- A summary of the key concepts.
This course contains video lectures and quizzes to help you learn and master these English vocabulary words. In addition to the video lessons, you’ll receive downloadable pdf files and mp3 audio files that you can use to study and practice anywhere.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who want to better understand similar and confusing English Vocabulary words and phrases.
- This course is for students of all ages from middle school through adults.
- Business professionals, students, new immigrants, and anyone else who needs to make themselves understood in English can benefit from this course.
- This course is best for English learners and speakers at the upper beginner to advanced level.
- This course is good for those English learners who have at least a basic level of English fluency.
- This course is NOT for native English speakers.
- This course is NOT for complete beginner level English learners.
- This course is NOT for children in elementary school or younger.